While the gym is probably the most popular venue to get ripped the natural way, it is also possible to have well-defined body muscle mass while working out at home. It is actually an inexpensive way to get ripped. No expensive gym membership fees and wasted time traveling to and from the gym. Those hours you spend going to the gym may be utilized towards some other important activities.
If you think that lifting weights is the only method to gain muscle mass while you lose your body fat at the same time, you are wrong since it is possible to get ripped right in your own room or backyard, if you prefer a bigger space. You may not even need those pricey weights and machines delivered at your doorstep. A well-designed workout plan is all it takes to have that body muscle mass to die for.
How to Get Ripped Right in Your Own Home
Whether you have a limited space to workout in or open space in your home, you certainly can get ripped in a simple way with no fuss. Though I say simple, it doesn’t necessarily mean easy, particularly if you are a beginner. Just like any other workout program, you have to get your body attuned with the routine and before you know it you are enjoying the exercises achieving that lean muscle mass over time.
Weights are great tools to build muscle but gravity exercises work just as well. Here are some effective body weight cardio exercises you can do right in your own space anytime of the day to enhance mobility and strength:
- 1. Jumping Jack – you may have to do about 60 of this as fast as possible.
- 2. Spiderman Pushup – do the regular push up position and as you go down your knee goes up to your elbow. Do this step alternately with your left and right foot.
- 3. Walking Lunges – step up walking down in big strides to stretch the muscles and do it in a straight line.
- 4. Spiderman Climb – in a push up position, do this with abs raised and hips low and do that infamous Spiderman climb alternating right and left foot.
- 5. Wall Squat – push your back against the wall in a squatting position. With hands by your side, hold your position for about 45 – 60 seconds.
- 6. Do a plank and hold for 60 seconds
- 7. Burpees – do a repetition (at least 5) of down, push up then jump routine
- 8. High Knees – run high knees in place as fast as possible
Taking Advantage of Muscle Building Programs to Get Ripped
If you want to get ripped using a step by step guide complete with nutritional plan tailored for your own specific body type, you can check Muscle Maximizer online. This was developed by Kyle Leon, an expert trainer and nutritionist. If you have invested in gym equipment for your own personal use at home, you may benefit from this muscle building program providing you toned muscle mass without the unnecessary fat.
It comes with the proper nutritional regimen to help improve your strength and overall health. As they say, you can’t out train a bad diet. You may also use improvised tools to get ripped the natural way at home if you don’t have any equipment which are actually costly.